Our mission is to teach the art, techniques, and traditions of quilting.
- Coastal Quilters features adult workshops on the third Saturday of each month except December. Meetings are held 9:30-3:00 at the Scotty Culp Auditorium, 565 Cassia Blvd., Satellite Beach.
- Hugs & Stitches is a community sewing event which produces quilts for Brevard's homeless elementary students and foster care children.
- Kids Quilt Camp is an annual June event for students ages 9 and up.
Membership is open to anyone committed to our mission. Annual dues are $20. For membership: a $20 check made out to EduQuilters and mailed to Dawn Gipson, 9042 Manchester Lane H25, West Melbourne FL 32904 covers both EduQuilters and Coastal Quilters.
- Extra stars in your tiara for assisting Brevard kids!
- Enhanced skills resulting from the workshops
- Opportunities for special quilt events
- Camaraderie with a wonderful group of caring quilters
EduQuilters, Inc. is a 501-C-3 organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Margie Engel, President
Patti Gamblin, Secretary
Laura Costanzo, Treasurer
Joan Engel, Vice-President-Programs
Dawn Gipson, Membership Chair
Nancy Overton, Information Manager
Kids Summer Quilt Camp will be June 12-16, 2017 from 9:00am - 12:30pm at Trinity Wellsprings Church in Satellite Beach.
July 15 & August 19, from 9:00 - 3:00, enthusiasm will soar at the Scotty Culp Auditorium on Cassia Blvd. in Satellite Beach. We bring lunch and sewing machines and spend the day among many positive, energetic individuals who show how much they care, one stitch at a time.
Create one or more blocks that will then be combined into completed quilts that will be donated to the Brevard Zoo.
Unfinished blocks should have a WHITE background and be submitted by JUNE 2017
Quilt Sayings Blocks
Challenge reveal will be at our November potluck.